Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Jibberish

This video makes me laugh. Bradley talks jibberish all the time. I have been taking so many videos lately just trying to capture it because I think it is so cute. Here he is excited about the Christmas tree one Sunday before church. He makes me happy. :)

Sorry, the quality is so bad. I couldn't figure out why our camera had been taking such bad videos for the last month or so until today when I realized it was on a compressed setting for emailing. bah! I'm happy I realized it, but sad that all our videos from lately are small. Oh well, I was really trying to capture the sound of him talking and that it still good.

2 comments:

Glenene said...

So adorable!!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! SO CUTE!!!!! I should take one of Luke....oh wait, it would be silent or a ridiculous loud, "AAAAHHHH!" We live too far apart!